Local inventor goes global with new heat transfer technology
July 14, 2012 Editor 0
Sovereign Tec, an associate company of local steel merchant Sovereign Steel, has gone global, owing to a new technology will, according to the company, significantly alter thermal processing in various industries around the world.
TKE was developed by South African inven- tor Carl Mörsner in Europe in 2006, and was initially developed as an incineration method with the idea to oxidise and destroy waste contents placed in an industrial chamber using heat.
Go to Source
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
- From innovation to mass market: Lessons for the IoT
- If Digital Freedom is a Myth, How Can We Ethically Provide Access to Cutting-Edge Technology?
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020