NTU start-up launches world’s first 3-in-1 water monitoring system
June 20, 2012 Editor 0
(Nanyang Technological University) Like the instant 3-in-1 coffee, now there is a water monitoring system that is affordable, convenient and saves time.Developed and commercialized by NTU’s spin-off company, the system helps water treatment plants save up to two-thirds of their water monitoring operations costs without sacrificing quality.
Go to Source
- Toward cheaper water treatment
- How You Can Reach 300,000 Tanzanians with Proven Family Planning Information
- Facilitating factors and barriers to malaria research utilization for policy development in Malawi.
- Cognitive Biases Inhibiting Innovation in Top Management Teams
- Turning the post office into a force for financial inclusion
- Challenge Winners to Help Eradicate Polio Globally
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021