P&G – Using Open Innovation to Be a World Class Innovator
June 17, 2012 Editor 0
The Innovation Leadership Network website presented a case study of Proctor and Gamble using an Innovation Matrix to help understand how the innovation capability of firms evolves over time. In the late 1990s, P&G’s innovation program had lost its way. Successful product innovation was at the centre of their competitive strategy, but their performance had been slipping. P&G had reviewed their R&D strategy and increased their R&D budget. The problem was that the increased R&D spending didn’t improve their performance.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020