A young entrepreneur’s perspective on Angolan innovation
May 21, 2012 Editor 0
Nyanga Tyitapeka (@kapetatyi) is the founder and director of Infonauta, Prestação de Serviços, an Angola-based startup company specializing in customer loyalty solutions. I met Tyitapeka at Strata New York last September and was struck by her background in energy and environmental analysis, political science, and economics.
The chance to hear about technology innovation in Africa from a personal perspective is rare, so I asked Tyitapeka to share her thoughts on the Angolan tech scene.
- Africa Analysis: Assessing Angola’s science ambition
- Why It’s Time to Disrupt Old Business Models
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
- Out of the Valley of Death: Meeting the Challenges of Financing Innovation
- To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
- How an Open Services Model Uncovers New Opportunities for Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018