Green Business Model Innovation in the Tourism & Experience Economy
May 3, 2012 Editor 0
The OECD Tourism Committee and Nordic Innovation welcome you to Copenhagen for an immersive exploration of and discussion on how tourism companies can leverage green innovation to achieve and maintain sustainable business value. The program will reveal new insights and better understanding of tourism companies’ work with integrating green with innovation efforts and focus. Topic […]
Go to Source
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021