Q&A: Denis Kyetere on innovative technologies for Africa’s farmers
April 8, 2012 Editor 0
Denis Kyetere, executive director of the African Agricultural Technology Foundation, outlines his vision for the continent’s farmers.
Go to Source
- Findings from the African Mobile Observatory Report 2011 (GSMA/A.T.KEARNEY)
- “African Health Innovation Systems: Preface”
- ICT Hubs: What makes them work… and not work?
- Outgrower Systems Hold Promise for Smallholder African Farmers
- Asian Interest Means Africa Needs New Economic Vision
- Innovation prize set to reward African inventors
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021