Q&A: Denis Kyetere on innovative technologies for Africa’s farmers
April 8, 2012 Editor 0
Denis Kyetere, executive director of the African Agricultural Technology Foundation, outlines his vision for the continent’s farmers.
Go to Source
- Innovation prize set to reward African inventors
- Outgrower Systems Hold Promise for Smallholder African Farmers
- Asian Interest Means Africa Needs New Economic Vision
- ECA and AIF launch prestigious February 2012 Innovation Prize for Africa
- “African Health Innovation Systems: Preface”
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019