Water monitoring ‘easier’ with free mobile phone app
April 2, 2012 Editor 0
South African researchers have developed an open-source mobile phone application to assist with water quality monitoring.
Go to Source
- Want to Learn more on how to build mobile applications?
- Mexican and South African women scientists rewarded
- Researchers design ‘smart’ waterpumps for rural Africa
- Service delivery becomes a major priority for science council
- Qhena encourages greater innovation in industry
- SA space agency responds to growing demand for in-orbit satellite testing
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018