Water monitoring ‘easier’ with free mobile phone app
April 2, 2012 Editor 0
South African researchers have developed an open-source mobile phone application to assist with water quality monitoring.
Go to Source
- Learning the ABCs of pregnancy and newborn care through mobile technology.
- Fossil Fuel Making It’s Comeback – Renewable Energy Sector’s Still In War of Competitiveness
- Nigeria launches first satellite built by Africans
- Is Selling Mobile Phone Airtime Really Entrepreneurship?
- An Axis of ICT Entropy: 5 State Telecom Companies That Need Privatization Now
- Real Innovators Sail Off the Map
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021