Water monitoring ‘easier’ with free mobile phone app
April 2, 2012 Editor 0
South African researchers have developed an open-source mobile phone application to assist with water quality monitoring.
Go to Source
- More efficient ways to transfer remittances are emerging. Are migrants and their families ready to benefit from them?
- Delivering Solutions for Growth: Promoting Competitiveness and Innovation through Activist Strategies
- Fodder beet feed supplementation delivers dairy success for Ethiopian farmers
- 4 Challenges to Reaching 3.8 Billion Mobile Internet Users in 2020
- Implementing health system change: what are the lessons from the African Health Initiative?
- Capability accumulation, innovation, and technology diffusion: Lessons from a Base of the Pyramid cluster
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021