Plan to boost African rice R&D unveiled
February 28, 2012 Editor 0
A research plan aims to boost R&D capacity in Africa while moving countries towards self-sufficiency in rice production.
Go to Source
- Conservation and utilization of African Oryza genetic resources.
- How rice twice became a crop and twice became a weed — and what it means for the future
- Kenya: New Breed of Rice Raises Hopes for Domestic Rice Production
- Gene breakthrough could boost rice yields by 20 percent
- Optimization of hydrogen production from pretreated rice straw waste in a mesophilic up-flow anaerobic staged reactor
- Tiny grains of rice hold big promise for greenhouse gas reductions, bioenergy
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019