Plan to boost African rice R&D unveiled
February 28, 2012 Editor 0
A research plan aims to boost R&D capacity in Africa while moving countries towards self-sufficiency in rice production.
Go to Source
- Conservation and utilization of African Oryza genetic resources.
- How rice twice became a crop and twice became a weed — and what it means for the future
- Kenya: New Breed of Rice Raises Hopes for Domestic Rice Production
- Gene breakthrough could boost rice yields by 20 percent
- Optimization of hydrogen production from pretreated rice straw waste in a mesophilic up-flow anaerobic staged reactor
- Tiny grains of rice hold big promise for greenhouse gas reductions, bioenergy
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018