Africa’s Quest for Prosperity
January 9, 2012 Editor 0
“It is projected that Africa will have up to 240m mobile broadband connections by 2015. However, the economic gains will only be efficiently realised through regionally harmonised spectrum allocation. Such regional growth dynamics will also be realised in other areas of infrastructure investment such as energy, transport and irrigation.”
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
- Huawei Ascend P6 Debuts in Uganda
- Beware The Sweet Seducation of 3G Mobile Broadband Data Hype
- What’s the Connection Between Counting Squares and Innovation?
- Gates letter challenges three development ‘myths’
- African Science, Technology & Innovation Indicators Initiative (ASTII)
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021