Africa’s Quest for Prosperity
January 9, 2012 Editor 0
“It is projected that Africa will have up to 240m mobile broadband connections by 2015. However, the economic gains will only be efficiently realised through regionally harmonised spectrum allocation. Such regional growth dynamics will also be realised in other areas of infrastructure investment such as energy, transport and irrigation.”
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
- Huawei Ascend P6 Debuts in Uganda
- Beware The Sweet Seducation of 3G Mobile Broadband Data Hype
- What’s the Connection Between Counting Squares and Innovation?
- China to increase support for African science
- Transferable knowledge and skills key to success in education and work; report calls for efforts to incorporate ‘deeper learning’ into curriculum
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020