‘Indian science must serve inclusive development’
January 6, 2012 Editor 0
Indian premier Manmohan Singh wants the country’s scientists to follow policy using science and technology to push inclusive growth.
Go to Source
- Inclusive development through innovative model: a case of KnidsGreen Pvt Ltd. (India)
- Bluetooth Smart going into wireless device chargers
- Does social dimension beat geographic clustering in creating tech innovation ecosystems in cities?
- Focus Your Strategy By Assessing Others’
- How do Specialized Intermediaries Facilitate Creative Crowdsourcing?
- From Assiut to Zacatecas, do-gooders swarm startup competitions
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020