How to Accelerate Open Innovation Initiatives with Disruptive Technology
December 17, 2011 Editor 0
Global companies focused on open innovation can accelerate corporate innovation strategies by partnering with a select set of early stage, disruptive technology providers. The result can accelerate open innovation initiatives to fulfill existing market needs or to access new market opportunities while leveraging intellectual resources from outside your organization.
Go to Source
- Disruptive Innovation … in Reverse: Adding a Geographical Dimension to Disruptive Innovation Theory
- Set Your Innovation Teams on the Right Path
- What Markets Do and Don’t Get About Innovation
- How To Really Measure a Company’s Innovation Prowess
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020