Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
December 16, 2011 Editor 0
In a world of economic gloom and crisis in Europe, Africa’s performance and potential provide huge opportunity. Its growth and other performance indicators are strong. It needs entrepreneurs, innovation and investment to make it happen.
Go to Source
- Innovation Prize For Africa
- First bio-innovate regional scientific conference
- Inside the Entrepreneur’s Studio: A Conversation with Mo Ibrahim
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- The Seven Essential Characteristics of Innovative Companies
- Why African Entrepreneurs Outperform Their Peers When the Playing Field Is Leveled
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019