Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
December 16, 2011 Editor 0
In a world of economic gloom and crisis in Europe, Africa’s performance and potential provide huge opportunity. Its growth and other performance indicators are strong. It needs entrepreneurs, innovation and investment to make it happen.
Go to Source
- Innovation Prize For Africa
- First bio-innovate regional scientific conference
- Inside the Entrepreneur’s Studio: A Conversation with Mo Ibrahim
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- The Seven Essential Characteristics of Innovative Companies
- Why African Entrepreneurs Outperform Their Peers When the Playing Field Is Leveled
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019