Juma Lauded for Role in First Innovation Advisory Council
December 7, 2011 Editor 0
Calestous Juma, director of the Belfer Center’s Science, Technology, and Globalization Project, played a central role in creation of the Lagos Innovation Advisory Council, the first of its kind in Africa.
- New body launched to support South Africa’s aerospace sector
- Telehealth: A Case Study in Disruptive Innovation.
- Exit an Unprofitable Line of Business
- The relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and speed to the market: The case of incubator firms in Norway
- Absorptive capacity
- 4 Steps To Getting A Genuine Tecno Phantom In Uganda
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020