Juma Lauded for Role in First Innovation Advisory Council
December 7, 2011 Editor 0
Calestous Juma, director of the Belfer Center’s Science, Technology, and Globalization Project, played a central role in creation of the Lagos Innovation Advisory Council, the first of its kind in Africa.
- The pattern of emergence of a Middle Stone Age tradition at Gademotta and Kulkuletti (Ethiopia) through convergent tool and point technologies.
- Irrigated fodder opportunities for small-scale farmers in Ethiopia
- Towards Tacit Knowledge Sharing over Social Web Tools
- Promoting Women’s Economic Empowerment via the Internet’s Knowledge-Sharing Capacity
- Morocco: Dedication of Specialized Institute for Aeronautics Professions in Nouaceur – Royal Will to Support Development of New Trades in Morocco
- 6 Daily Habits for Innovators
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021