Africa’s New Engine
December 7, 2011 Editor 0
Cell phone use has grown faster in Africa than in any other region of the world since 2003….Of course, South Africa—the most developed nation—still has the highest penetration, but across Africa, countries have leapfrogged technology, bringing innovation and connectivity even to remote parts of the continent, opening up mobile banking and changing the way business is done.
- Problems arising in evaluation of interdisciplinary scientific research for innovation
- Mobile Phones, Like All Technologies, Are Gender Neutral
- Applying the food technology neophobia scale in a developing country context. A case-study on processed matooke (cooking banana) flour in Central Uganda.
- Just Make a Decision Already
- Five Lessons to Boost Your Innovation Practices
- Africa: Demo Africa Selects 40 Projects for 2013 Launchpad
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020