Software could help optimise energy consumption of cities
December 4, 2011 Editor 0
Researchers at the Technical University of Madrid have created ‘shadow models’ and a type of software that calculates the amount of solar radiation that reaches streets and buildings.
Go to Source
- Centre aiming to develop Braamfontein into ICT R&D hub
- Embrace Your Constraints to Create New Markets
- Moving to True Open Innovation
- Four Areas Where Senior Leaders Should Focus Their Attention
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Managing Open Innovation: Exploring Challenges at the Interfaces of an Open Innovation Arena
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020