Software could help optimise energy consumption of cities
December 4, 2011 Editor 0
Researchers at the Technical University of Madrid have created ‘shadow models’ and a type of software that calculates the amount of solar radiation that reaches streets and buildings.
Go to Source
- Economic Growth Sustaining Under Environmental Sustainability and Human Development. A Global Challenge
- The Heretic’s Guide to Getting More Done
- Imitation and Innovation: The Dual Engines of Cultural Learning.
- The Smartest Leaders Make Their Own Opportunities
- Coconut oil shows promise in the prevention of deadly bloodstream infection
- Africa’s Savannah Fund And Google’s Eric Schmidt Invest In Binu Mobile Via $2 Million Round
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020