New Opportunities For Co-Innovation: Mobile and Social Media Platforms
December 4, 2011 Editor 0
Napkin Labs and Passenger were in the news this week by announcing their platforms that enable co-innovation and research on a bigger and faster scale. Online co-creation technology firm Napkin Labs launched a free app to run on Facebook. Passenger on the other hand has developed a mobile community app that increases member engagement and accelerates the research response.
Go to Source
- USAID Guide: Strengthening Civil Society through Social Media
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021