Designing an Agribusiness Innovation Center in Senegal
November 30, 2011 Editor 0
Senegalese stakeholders from the horticulture sector came together during a workshop on November 10, in order to discuss the design of a local agribusiness innovation and entrepreneurship center (AIEC).
Go to Source
- Innovative Agribusiness: A Closer Look at Three Top 50 Winners
- Creating the right environment for adding value in agribusiness
- Senegal brainstorms how to make innovation a priority
- African innovators can lead the world
- The dynamic linkages between sociocultural values and successful business development and performance: case study of Mourid entrepreneurs in Senegal
- Observational study of the acceptability of Sayana® Press among intramuscular DMPA users in Uganda and Senegal.
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019