Designing an Agribusiness Innovation Center in Senegal
November 30, 2011 Editor 0
Senegalese stakeholders from the horticulture sector came together during a workshop on November 10, in order to discuss the design of a local agribusiness innovation and entrepreneurship center (AIEC).
Go to Source
- Innovative Agribusiness: A Closer Look at Three Top 50 Winners
- Creating the right environment for adding value in agribusiness
- Senegal brainstorms how to make innovation a priority
- African innovators can lead the world
- The dynamic linkages between sociocultural values and successful business development and performance: case study of Mourid entrepreneurs in Senegal
- Observational study of the acceptability of Sayana® Press among intramuscular DMPA users in Uganda and Senegal.
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019