Designing an Agribusiness Innovation Center in Senegal
November 30, 2011 Editor 0
Senegalese stakeholders from the horticulture sector came together during a workshop on November 10, in order to discuss the design of a local agribusiness innovation and entrepreneurship center (AIEC).
Go to Source
- Innovative Agribusiness: A Closer Look at Three Top 50 Winners
- Creating the right environment for adding value in agribusiness
- Senegal brainstorms how to make innovation a priority
- African innovators can lead the world
- The dynamic linkages between sociocultural values and successful business development and performance: case study of Mourid entrepreneurs in Senegal
- Observational study of the acceptability of Sayana® Press among intramuscular DMPA users in Uganda and Senegal.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018