Strategy for Managing Intellectual Property in Open Innovation
November 28, 2011 Editor 0
An article on the Bloinc site notes that open innovation is clearly taking root in just about every industry as organizations strive to create openness in their innovation and business processes. We see companies increasing their ability to leverage internal and external solutions yet struggle with building the right processes and tools to extract maximum value from the new solutions. Among the factors that can make or break an open innovation program is intellectual property.
- Investigating the current state and impact of the intellectual capital academic discipline
- Futures of Technology in Africa
- The genome of the seagrass Zostera marina reveals angiosperm adaptation to the sea.
- Get Rid of the Grid?
- ORNL’s newly licensed neutron detector will advance human disease research
- OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE! CLEAN TEAM AT THE PRESTIGIOUS CIVIL SERVICE AWARDS 2013
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021