The Five Skills of Disruptive Innovators
November 25, 2011 Editor 0
Creativity and innovative thinking are not genetic traits. What makes people great innovators is not their genetic makeup, but a set of skills and behaviors. The good news: anyone can learn, practice, and master the skills necessary to become a disruptive innovator.
Hear Clay Christensen and Hal Gregersen, authors of The Innovator’s DNA, talk about the ways in which leaders can improve their organization’s innovative skills.
View webinar: A conversation with Clay Christensen and Hal Gregersen.
- Getting more out of nature: Genetic toolkit finds new maximum for crop yields
- Develop Strategic Thinkers Throughout Your Organization
- Africa: Wanted – ‘Disruptive’ Ideas to Change the Aid System
- Modernizing education: You can’t find a job in your textbook
- The Skills Most Entrepreneurs Lack
- The Truth About Disruptive Development (Blog)
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020