Scientists believe diamonds can identify atoms in viruses
November 23, 2011 Editor 0
Oxford University scientists believe that they can further pinpoint and identify individual atoms using diamonds.
Go to Source
- Linking capacity building activities to product development
- Innovation Strategies Under Uncertain Regulatory Circumstances: Argentinean ICT MSMEs
- UGA scientists ‘hijack’ bacterial immune system
- Scientists eye ‘windows of opportunity’ for adapting food crops to climate change
- Advancing research to support smallholder farmers
- Can You Tweak Products Like Steve Jobs?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020