Syngenta Thoughtseeders launched to maximize innovation potential for global agricultural solutions
November 20, 2011 Editor 0
The MarketWatch website reports that Syngenta has launched a new online portal, SyngentaThoughtseeders.com, to stimulate and accelerate collaborations with external parties for the development of new, integrated solutions in agriculture. By collaborating with a host of contributors, academics, creative individuals, research institutes and innovative partners, Syngenta aims to combine genetics, chemistry and other cutting-edge technologies. SyngentaThoughtseeders.com will serve as a central destination where visitors may submit ideas for novel technologies as well as offer solutions and lend their expertise to the global food security challenge.
- InnovationAfrica: The year in review
- Open Innovation: Tapping into Creativity
- Leap-frogging in African Agriculture: The Case of Genetically Modified Crops
- Scientists eye ‘windows of opportunity’ for adapting food crops to climate change
- Innovation : Key to meeting rising food demand.
- The New Open Innovation Landscape
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019