Syngenta Thoughtseeders launched to maximize innovation potential for global agricultural solutions
November 20, 2011 Editor 0
The MarketWatch website reports that Syngenta has launched a new online portal, SyngentaThoughtseeders.com, to stimulate and accelerate collaborations with external parties for the development of new, integrated solutions in agriculture. By collaborating with a host of contributors, academics, creative individuals, research institutes and innovative partners, Syngenta aims to combine genetics, chemistry and other cutting-edge technologies. SyngentaThoughtseeders.com will serve as a central destination where visitors may submit ideas for novel technologies as well as offer solutions and lend their expertise to the global food security challenge.
- InnovationAfrica: The year in review
- Open Innovation: Tapping into Creativity
- Leap-frogging in African Agriculture: The Case of Genetically Modified Crops
- Scientists eye ‘windows of opportunity’ for adapting food crops to climate change
- Innovation : Key to meeting rising food demand.
- The New Open Innovation Landscape
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019