The Competition is Not Who You Think It Is
November 14, 2011 Editor 0
It has become extremely difficult to foresee competition. But this isn’t cause for alarm. It’s now far more important to forge ahead with innovation, allowing a product or service to evolve in new ways, than trying to crush or outsmart perceived competition.
Go to Source
- Sudan: Dr. Al-Jaz Affirms Importance of Scientific Research for Increasing Production
- Mastering the Innovation Process
- Effective Innovators Start with a Problem
- Translating Unseen Needs into Innovations
- Cover design of 4 books in publication on the importance of innovation to African development
- How to produce defensible competitive advantage?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018