The Competition is Not Who You Think It Is
November 14, 2011 Editor 0
It has become extremely difficult to foresee competition. But this isn’t cause for alarm. It’s now far more important to forge ahead with innovation, allowing a product or service to evolve in new ways, than trying to crush or outsmart perceived competition.
Go to Source
- Sudan: Dr. Al-Jaz Affirms Importance of Scientific Research for Increasing Production
- Mastering the Innovation Process
- Effective Innovators Start with a Problem
- Translating Unseen Needs into Innovations
- Cover design of 4 books in publication on the importance of innovation to African development
- How to produce defensible competitive advantage?
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019