Can India deliver affordable TB diagnostics?
November 13, 2011 Editor 0
India has a heavy TB burden but has the technological capacity to deal with it. T.V. Padma reports.
Go to Source
- Handbook of Service Science
- The effect of corruption on entrepreneurship in developed vs non-developed countries
- 3 Systematic Reasons Why M&E Technology Projects Fail
- Analysts Want You to Innovate, Except When They Don’t
- COMESA launches innovation fund to boost economic growth
- RISING voices: Haroon Sseguya, technology scaling specialist at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021