Gates tells G20 innovation is the key to development
November 8, 2011 Editor 0
Bill Gates urged developed, emerging and developing economies to form ‘triangular’ partnerships to push innovations.
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Biocontrol of Escherichia coli O157:H7 exerted by endogenous microflora and oleoresins in minimally processed lettuce and carrot Linking organizational learning with technical innovation and organizational culture
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020