Is Your Mind Closed to Open Innovation?
November 4, 2011 Editor 0
The Wellcome Trust website reports that the Stevenage Bioscience Catalyst (SBC) is the UK’s first open innovation bioscience campus, due to open at the beginning of next year. They have already started conversations with their stakeholders on how open innovation between them will work in real life. Given the long and risky timelines that are inherent in drug discovery and development, they don’t expect open innovation to be generating quick returns. However, the value it has added in consumer healthcare and other sectors makes them confident the same will happen in this area as well.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020