Is Your Mind Closed to Open Innovation?
November 4, 2011 Editor 0
The Wellcome Trust website reports that the Stevenage Bioscience Catalyst (SBC) is the UK’s first open innovation bioscience campus, due to open at the beginning of next year. They have already started conversations with their stakeholders on how open innovation between them will work in real life. Given the long and risky timelines that are inherent in drug discovery and development, they don’t expect open innovation to be generating quick returns. However, the value it has added in consumer healthcare and other sectors makes them confident the same will happen in this area as well.
- New Treatments Developed in Open Innovation Program
- Bio-Innovate Program is supporting nine regional and multidisciplinary projects in Eastern Africa
- Bioscience should underpin African agriculture, meeting hears
- How Top Enterprises Are Utilizing Open Innovation
- The Changing Nature of Innovation
- A Spiral Approach to Business Model Innovation
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018