Tunisia to boost its S&T with US$16.5 million project
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
The Tunisian government aims to revive its technological exports by boosting science and technology innovation.
Go to Source
- What is the business community recommending to the G20’s leaders on SME development?
- Sacred lotus genome sequence enlightens scientists
- Managing knowledge in IT projects: a framework for enterprise system implementation
- Mobile Innovation Roadshow empowers Southern African entrepreneurs and app developers
- EMIRA: Ecologic Malaria Reduction for Africa–innovative tools for integrated malaria control.
- Nigeria rethinks ‘failed’ science policy
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020