Tunisia to boost its S&T with US$16.5 million project
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
The Tunisian government aims to revive its technological exports by boosting science and technology innovation.
Go to Source
- Japanese fund to invest in promising technology against malaria, tuberculosis and Chagas disease
- Translating Open Science to Innovation
- 7 African Mobile Phone Service Tariffs and Bundles
- China’s Hard-Work Culture: Today an Advantage, Tomorrow a Weakness
- UN’s first data analysis lab in Africa — the innovations lab you didn’t know about
- Will Black economic empowerment catalyse South African growth?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021