Report urges regional collaboration on clinical trials
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
Joining forces would save countries money on clinical trials, and speed up drug development for neglected diseases, says a report.
Go to Source
- The Alternative Investment Market And The Financing Of Technological Innovation
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- Open Innovation Comes to Namibia
- Why businesses should pay attention to deep learning
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- Building a Social Sector Jobs Economy
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020