Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
In this recorded IM Channel One Webcast David Burns talks about some of the challenges connected with how to better leverage Open Innovation in your organization. For example how processes and structures can be put in place to manage, rank, decide on, track and archive hundreds or thousands of ideas and challenges.
Go to Source
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- Innovation: The Need for Speed
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- Next Generation Open Innovation – What do I need to get started?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018