Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
In this recorded IM Channel One Webcast David Burns talks about some of the challenges connected with how to better leverage Open Innovation in your organization. For example how processes and structures can be put in place to manage, rank, decide on, track and archive hundreds or thousands of ideas and challenges.
Go to Source
- Telehealth: A Case Study in Disruptive Innovation.
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19
- Moving Kenya Towards Universal Health Coverage
- Executives’ Biggest Productivity Challenges, Solved
- Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity – Part 3
- Gender diversity and knowledge innovation barriers
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020