Cities must promote research into their own futures
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
Cities face many social, economic and environmental challenges, and must facilitate innovation to cope with them, says an editorial in Nature Geoscience.
Go to Source
- Multidimensional crop improvement research on grain legumes in Ethiopia
- Uganda: ICT Lobby Group to Be Launched
- Kenyan scientists release five new canning bean varieties after sixty-year wait
- Innovation : Key to meeting rising food demand.
- How overhyped tech can be used to discover emergent customer needs. – by @nickdemey
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020