Cities must promote research into their own futures
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
Cities face many social, economic and environmental challenges, and must facilitate innovation to cope with them, says an editorial in Nature Geoscience.
Go to Source
- Governance, ethics, entrepreneurship and natural resources
- Mobile Statistics in East Africa
- How do Indonesian industries perceive university-industry collaboration? Motivations, benefits and problems
- LynkMii Launches Global Online Business Directory.
- Lessons from eight countries on diffusing innovation in health care.
- Solar Now, Water Later
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021