Cities must promote research into their own futures
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
Cities face many social, economic and environmental challenges, and must facilitate innovation to cope with them, says an editorial in Nature Geoscience.
Go to Source
- Is Turning Down Donations Good for Business?
- Why You Should Crowd-Source Your Toughest Investment Decisions
- How a Mobile Airtime Vendor Became Zimbabwe’s Fastest-Growing Bank
- Strategy, structure, and channel for global leaders of industrial service: a flow chart analysis of the expanded value network
- Innovation Capabilities for Sustainable Development in Africa
- Twitter: An Important Tool for Innovation Efforts
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020