Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
In a post on the site Crowdsourcing.org, Joel West discusses Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation. Some recent coverage of Steve Jobs legacy and Apple’s record focuses on the Macintosh’s proprietary operating system and its mixed record on open architecture. However, Apple under Steve Jobs was also a pioneer on open innovation for technology-based industries.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019