Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
In a post on the site Crowdsourcing.org, Joel West discusses Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation. Some recent coverage of Steve Jobs legacy and Apple’s record focuses on the Macintosh’s proprietary operating system and its mixed record on open architecture. However, Apple under Steve Jobs was also a pioneer on open innovation for technology-based industries.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019