Major patent pool opens up research on neglected disease
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
An initiative launched by major patent holders will improve access to neglected disease research, but only 49 countries will freely benefit.
Go to Source
- How Intuit Innovates by Challenging Itself
- Creating Innovation Value: Four Key Drivers to Success
- Innovations to enhance the quality of health professions education at the University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences–NECTAR program.
- NEWS: As the poor reap the benefits of globalization, the rich fight it
- How Tech Can Turn a Community Into a Global Village
- Healthy and Sustainable Tourism
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020