Henry Chesbrough and Gary Hamel Talk Innovation Platforms
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
In the video below posted on the site Innovation Excellence, Henry Chesbrough, originator of the concept of open innovation, discusses products as an innovation platform.
- Innovative solutions sought for six key SA problems
- Appropriability: a key to opening innovation internationally?
- Lunch with PayPal
- New research facility, unique in Africa, opened in Johannesburg
- Social enterprise models: creating the fortune at the base of the pyramid
- Determinants of customer relationship marketing success in Islamic retail banking
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020