Henry Chesbrough and Gary Hamel Talk Innovation Platforms
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
In the video below posted on the site Innovation Excellence, Henry Chesbrough, originator of the concept of open innovation, discusses products as an innovation platform.
- SA space agency responds to growing demand for in-orbit satellite testing
- Decisions, Decisions: Why humans can’t seem to make the “right” choices
- Moving ICTWorks to WordPress: Special Thanks to Go WordPress’ Pro Bono Initiative
- What can education learn from health public-private partnerships (PPPs)?
- From White Paper Writing to White Water Rafting: A Review of Three Strategies to Match Learning with Real Life
- 5 reasons why Python is a popular teaching language
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021