Henry Chesbrough and Gary Hamel Talk Innovation Platforms
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
In the video below posted on the site Innovation Excellence, Henry Chesbrough, originator of the concept of open innovation, discusses products as an innovation platform.
- Knowledge Integration and Competitiveness: A Longitudinal Study of an Industry Cluster
- Four Innovation Methodologies
- South Africa’s new radio telescope starts delivering high-quality science
- Exploring software, hardware, everywhere
- Harvard Development Expert: Agricultural Innovation Offers Path to Overcome Hunger
- What are the significant determinants of entrepreneurship?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021