Call for more fruit and vegetable research in Botswana
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
Botswana needs R&D to develop horticultural crop breeds suitable for local conditions to reduce imports from South Africa, say farmers.
Go to Source
- Supply Chain Management Practices as a Support to Innovation in SMEs
- Innovative Solutions for Civic Issues
- How Big Companies Beat Local Competition in Emerging Markets
- Industry environment features influencing construction innovation in a developing country: a case study of four projects in Ghana
- Is Your Next Great CEO a Management Consultant?
- Global Impact Investing Network Receives GBP 10.5 Million Commitment from UK’s Department for International Development
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020