Call for more fruit and vegetable research in Botswana
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
Botswana needs R&D to develop horticultural crop breeds suitable for local conditions to reduce imports from South Africa, say farmers.
Go to Source
- Global Ideas News Brief: Is there an app to save the world?
- Ramesh Sawant: Story of an Entrepreneur’s Journey without the Map1
- Ghana: Ghana to Host ITU Conference
- What Is the Inveneo “Self-Contained Site Survey Tool”?
- Stairways to heaven: Implementing social media in organizations
- Exploring Relationships among Proactiveness, Risk-Taking and Innovation Output in Family and Non-Family Firms
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021