Call for more fruit and vegetable research in Botswana
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
Botswana needs R&D to develop horticultural crop breeds suitable for local conditions to reduce imports from South Africa, say farmers.
Go to Source
- Knowledge transfer across dissimilar cultures
- Sansa, Roscosmos consider radio telescope cooperation deal
- Genetic discovery to keep crops disease-free
- Bring in the tech nerds to help expand financial inclusion
- How to Make Zones Work Better in Africa?
- Agricultural, health education goes global via cellphone animations
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021