Africa must spend ‘a lot more’ on non-communicable disease
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
A rising burden of non-communicable diseases in Africa requires more investment in science, a conference has heard.
Go to Source
- The Intel Student Partner Program: Open to University Students in Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa
- Appropriability: a key to opening innovation internationally?
- Africa: Sharing Data to Improve Humanitarian Aid
- Building applications in Azure
- How to find the sweet spot for your innovation project? #innovationVirgins
- SMS Testing: Text Message Delivery Time and Reliability in Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020