Africa must spend ‘a lot more’ on non-communicable disease
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
A rising burden of non-communicable diseases in Africa requires more investment in science, a conference has heard.
Go to Source
- Africa’s agricultural R&D spending ‘a mixed bag’
- Africa ‘needs more nuanced science cooperation with Europe’
- Asian countries collectively top US R&D spend
- Kenya poised for major science commitment
- Can India deliver affordable TB diagnostics?
- Africa Needs to Invest More in ‘Life Sciences’ to Benefit from Technology
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018