Africa must spend ‘a lot more’ on non-communicable disease
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
A rising burden of non-communicable diseases in Africa requires more investment in science, a conference has heard.
Go to Source
- Africa’s agricultural R&D spending ‘a mixed bag’
- Africa ‘needs more nuanced science cooperation with Europe’
- Asian countries collectively top US R&D spend
- Kenya poised for major science commitment
- Can India deliver affordable TB diagnostics?
- Africa Needs to Invest More in ‘Life Sciences’ to Benefit from Technology
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019