Congo set to launch its first science journal
October 28, 2011 Editor 0
The Democratic Republic of Congo will launch a scientific journal to improve communication among scientists.
Go to Source
- Mobile Devices Made in Congo-Brazzaville: One Man’s Start Up Story
- Applying Principles of Innovation to Curriculum Revision
- Mobile Money in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Can ‘fintech’ innovations impact financial inclusion in developing countries?
- [Change management: An analysis of actors; perceptions about technical assistance in the Democratic Republic of Congo].
- Methodological approach and tools for systems thinking in health systems research: technical assistants’ support of health administration reform in the Democratic Republic of Congo as an application.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018