Congo set to launch its first science journal
October 28, 2011 Editor 0
The Democratic Republic of Congo will launch a scientific journal to improve communication among scientists.
Go to Source
- Applying Principles of Innovation to Curriculum Revision
- Mobile Devices Made in Congo-Brazzaville: One Man’s Start Up Story
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
- Developing Country Farmers Bridge the ‘Biotechnology Divide’
- Drones for Good: Tracking Climate Change with UAVs
- Can You Really Make a Fortune in BoP Health Care?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021