Congo set to launch its first science journal
October 28, 2011 Editor 0
The Democratic Republic of Congo will launch a scientific journal to improve communication among scientists.
Go to Source
- Applying Principles of Innovation to Curriculum Revision
- Mobile Devices Made in Congo-Brazzaville: One Man’s Start Up Story
- The impact of investment climate reform in Africa: How has ‘Doing Business’ reform promoted broader competitiveness?
- R232m allocated to ZA-ARMC1 satellite development in 2013
- Competition and poverty: How far have we come in understanding the connections?
- Kenya: Exporting Innovation to the World
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021