Video: Aneesh Chopra on Open Innovation
October 23, 2011 Editor 0
In the video provided below, United States Chief Technology Officer Aneesh Chopra talks about the use of open innovation platforms to find the “needle in a haystack” and bring good ideas to fruition.
- Human Capital and Development
- Separating the wheat from the chaff – a taxonomy of open innovation
- Poor Infrastructure Is Africa’s Soft Underbelly
- Open Innovation: One Size Fits All?
- Public-private interactions on health in South Africa: opportunities for scaling up.
- ‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020