Video: Aneesh Chopra on Open Innovation
October 23, 2011 Editor 0
In the video provided below, United States Chief Technology Officer Aneesh Chopra talks about the use of open innovation platforms to find the “needle in a haystack” and bring good ideas to fruition.
- Basecamp’s Strategy Offers a Useful Reminder: Less Is More
- Can industries take flight in conflict situations?
- Diversifying agricultural production and improving diets in Malawi
- What Is IQ? Money Talks
- M:lab East Africa awarded impact economy innovations grant
- 10 Observations on Technology in Africa from Eric Schmidt of Google
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021