Video: Aneesh Chopra on Open Innovation
October 23, 2011 Editor 0
In the video provided below, United States Chief Technology Officer Aneesh Chopra talks about the use of open innovation platforms to find the “needle in a haystack” and bring good ideas to fruition.
- Nimble Knowledge Transfer in High Velocity/Turbulent Environments
- South Africa considering investing R450m in new satellite
- Tanzania: Electronic Tendering System Takes Off
- iHub Cluster | A Technical Deep Dive
- How Can Digital Marketing Improve East African Development Outcomes?
- Nanomedicine: past, present and future – a global perspective.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021