mLab East Africa Start-Up Grabs Headlines
October 23, 2011 Editor 0
A recent article in New Scientist chronicled the rise of mobile applications in Africa, such as MedAfrica, a member of the mLab East Africa. It highlights how mobile technologies are shaping societies and economies of developing countries, just as it has done elsewhere.
Go to Source
- New ideas about social entrepreneurship: Yes, they still exist
- Want to Change the World? Be Resilient.
- EcoZoom: A Three Part Model For Doing Business in Africa
- Strategies for Global Connectedness
- Women to learn coding and business skills free of charge through Google’s supported #40forward initiative
- Key observations at Kenya mHealth ecosystem meetup
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021