mLab East Africa Start-Up Grabs Headlines
October 23, 2011 Editor 0
A recent article in New Scientist chronicled the rise of mobile applications in Africa, such as MedAfrica, a member of the mLab East Africa. It highlights how mobile technologies are shaping societies and economies of developing countries, just as it has done elsewhere.
Go to Source
- University for Women Key to African Agriculture
- Solar provides a roadmap for financing alternative energies. Will microfinance bite?
- Managing Complexity Is the Epic Battle Between Emergence and Entropy
- Fish genetics in the Livestock and Fish program: Year in review
- Culture – a Powerful Innovation Barrier
- Mastering the Innovation Process
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021