mLab East Africa Start-Up Grabs Headlines
October 23, 2011 Editor 0
A recent article in New Scientist chronicled the rise of mobile applications in Africa, such as MedAfrica, a member of the mLab East Africa. It highlights how mobile technologies are shaping societies and economies of developing countries, just as it has done elsewhere.
Go to Source
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- South African scientists win first Obasanjo science prize
- Nigeria: DG Calls for Satellite Assembly Facilities
- Innovative ICT-mediated activities for people, profit and planet
- The role of organisational climate factors in facilitating workplace innovation
- Rwanda: KCB Bank’s Mobi APP Excites Customers
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020