Open Business Models: How to Thrive in the New Innovation Landscape
October 22, 2011 Editor 0
The MiiU website posted a review of the book, “Open Business Models.” In his landmark book “Open Innovation”, Henry Chesbrough demonstrated that because useful knowledge is no longer concentrated in a few large organisations, business leaders must adopt a new, “open” model of innovation. Using this model, companies look outside their boundaries for ideas and intellectual property (IP) they can bring in, as well as license their unutilised home-grown IP to other organizations.In “Open Business Models”, Chesbrough takes readers to the next step – explaining how to make money in an open innovation landscape.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019