Open Business Models: How to Thrive in the New Innovation Landscape
October 22, 2011 Editor 0
The MiiU website posted a review of the book, “Open Business Models.” In his landmark book “Open Innovation”, Henry Chesbrough demonstrated that because useful knowledge is no longer concentrated in a few large organisations, business leaders must adopt a new, “open” model of innovation. Using this model, companies look outside their boundaries for ideas and intellectual property (IP) they can bring in, as well as license their unutilised home-grown IP to other organizations.In “Open Business Models”, Chesbrough takes readers to the next step – explaining how to make money in an open innovation landscape.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020