NineSigma and Caliper Launch New Co-Innovation Development Program
October 19, 2011 Editor 0
At the heart of the innovation process is the search for new ideas and market opportunities with commercial value. With so much on the line, companies are increasingly turning to an open innovation model built on external partnerships. NineSigma and Caliper have developed a new Collaborative Innovation Development Program to ensure that innovation leaders and managers are well-suited for their roles, and know how to bring out the best in their teams.
Go to Source
- Africa: View On Private Sector – Uncounted Innovation
- The long road to full open innovation. Part 1: Tales from the golden age of closed innovation
- Behind the Development of Technology: The Transition of Innovation Modes in China’s Wind Turbine Manufacturing Industry
- ICT, Development and Innovation
- Cloud Computing for Development: A Four-Stage Analysis of Public, Private, and Hybrid Solutions
- What About Facebook Messenger Chatbots for Development?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020