Where We Innovate: The Innovation Infrastructure
October 18, 2011 Editor 0
What are the essential elements of infrastructure and tools to support the innovation process? There are four key parts of this infrastructure, which we explore in detail in this chapter from The Innovation Master Plan.
Go to Source
- Innovate or perish. It’s the new business reality. Is your company ready?
- The African Diaspora as a source of Innovation
- Why Innovate: The Link Between Strategy and Innovation
- How to Prototype an App in 1 hour: meet POP
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Use Jugaad to Innovate Faster, Cheaper, Better
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019