Where We Innovate: The Innovation Infrastructure
October 18, 2011 Editor 0
What are the essential elements of infrastructure and tools to support the innovation process? There are four key parts of this infrastructure, which we explore in detail in this chapter from The Innovation Master Plan.
Go to Source
- Innovate or perish. It’s the new business reality. Is your company ready?
- The African Diaspora as a source of Innovation
- Why Innovate: The Link Between Strategy and Innovation
- How to Prototype an App in 1 hour: meet POP
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Use Jugaad to Innovate Faster, Cheaper, Better
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019