Where We Innovate: The Innovation Infrastructure
October 18, 2011 Editor 0
What are the essential elements of infrastructure and tools to support the innovation process? There are four key parts of this infrastructure, which we explore in detail in this chapter from The Innovation Master Plan.
Go to Source
- Why Innovate: The Link Between Strategy and Innovation
- Innovate or perish. It’s the new business reality. Is your company ready?
- The African Diaspora as a source of Innovation
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021