Adapt or Die. What is Business Model Innovation?
October 16, 2011 Editor 0
The SimplyBiz.co.za site notes that business models have evolved a great deal over the past few years. Technology has enabled businesses to have a wider reach and compete globally. Making your business adaptable is one of the key ways for businesses to ensure survival and have a competitive advantage. Adapting your company’s business model and making room for innovation is something entrepreneurs should consider. What is business model innovation and how can adapting a business model stimulate growth and generate a profit within an enterprise?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019