Adapt or Die. What is Business Model Innovation?
October 16, 2011 Editor 0
The SimplyBiz.co.za site notes that business models have evolved a great deal over the past few years. Technology has enabled businesses to have a wider reach and compete globally. Making your business adaptable is one of the key ways for businesses to ensure survival and have a competitive advantage. Adapting your company’s business model and making room for innovation is something entrepreneurs should consider. What is business model innovation and how can adapting a business model stimulate growth and generate a profit within an enterprise?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018