Adapt or Die. What is Business Model Innovation?
October 16, 2011 Editor 0
The SimplyBiz.co.za site notes that business models have evolved a great deal over the past few years. Technology has enabled businesses to have a wider reach and compete globally. Making your business adaptable is one of the key ways for businesses to ensure survival and have a competitive advantage. Adapting your company’s business model and making room for innovation is something entrepreneurs should consider. What is business model innovation and how can adapting a business model stimulate growth and generate a profit within an enterprise?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021