A Bretton Woods for Innovation
October 16, 2011 Editor 0Stephen Ezell in an article for “World Policy Institute” argues for a new international framework.
- What Are Best Practices in ICT4D? Tweet Your Answers to #ICT4Real Today!
- Closing the R&D gap in African health care
- Business Model Innovation: Propositions on the Appropriateness of Different Learning Approaches
- Hidden Roadblocks: Structural Barriers that Limit Women’s Financial Inclusion
- Free Wikipedia-via-SMS is coming to a mobile phone near you
- Incorporating Innovation into Iterative Software Development Using the Inventive Problem Solving Methodology
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020