A Bretton Woods for Innovation
October 16, 2011 Editor 0Stephen Ezell in an article for “World Policy Institute” argues for a new international framework.
- Hanekom spells out SKA benefits
- Monica Paschal: portrait of a successful vegetable and poultry farmer
- Innovation Golden Rules
- Management of knowledge creation and sharing to create virtual knowledge-sharing communities: a tracking study
- The impact of agricultural emergence on the genetic history of African rainforest hunter-gatherers and agriculturalists.
- Africa: Kenyan Scientist Wins Food Innovation Award
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021