A Bretton Woods for Innovation
October 16, 2011 Editor 0Stephen Ezell in an article for “World Policy Institute” argues for a new international framework.
- iPads in Rural Agriculture: Glitz Toys or ICT4Ag Business Tool?
- Speak to Global Customers in Their Own Language
- Get Rid of the Grid?
- Rural poultry survey unlocks options for intensification in northern Ghana
- Sail-inspired turbine promises cheaper wind energy
- Lack of science capacity ‘threatens Africa’s development’
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021