We Need to Innovate a new way of Doing Business
October 4, 2011 Editor 0
In The Huffington Post (UK) James Baker writes that the traditional business model for the innovation, research and development of technology is no longer fit for the challenges of the 21st Century. That means understanding the need to look beyond the walls of our own companies and forge genuine and mutually beneficial relationships across industries, markets, SMEs and academia.
- Open innovation for SMEs in developing countries – an intermediated communication network model for collaboration beyond obstacles
- Think local
- The Walkshop Approach to Science and Technology Ethics.
- Intellectual capital as competitive advantage in emerging clusters in Latin America
- 20 Business Model Innovations
- Innovation and network collaboration: an HRM perspective
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018