Innovating With Services
September 26, 2011 Editor 0
An article on the Financial Post website notes that in this difficult economic climate, most executives are looking to improve competitiveness and profitability by becoming more innovative. One way to outflank competition, meet increasing customer demands and improve revenues is to target innovation efforts against the services side of the business. There is now a critical mass of best practices around making an innovation in services strategy work. Open innovation pioneer, Henry Chesbrough, recently summarized some of these in an interview in strategy+business magazine.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018