Innovating With Services
September 26, 2011 Editor 0
An article on the Financial Post website notes that in this difficult economic climate, most executives are looking to improve competitiveness and profitability by becoming more innovative. One way to outflank competition, meet increasing customer demands and improve revenues is to target innovation efforts against the services side of the business. There is now a critical mass of best practices around making an innovation in services strategy work. Open innovation pioneer, Henry Chesbrough, recently summarized some of these in an interview in strategy+business magazine.
Click here to read the full article.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021