Medical kit from rich world ‘rarely works’ in poor settings
September 19, 2011 Editor 0
A donkey ambulance and a mobile phone stethoscope have been rare examples of medical inventions suited to the developing world, a meeting heard.
Go to Source
- Accept the Smartphone Reality in Development. Everyone Else Has
- Is Facebook Zero the Future of Public Internet Access?
- Bringing Internet to the World’s Villages
- 5 Reasons Why Public Access Matters in the Age of Private Mobile Devices
- The Technology of Nonviolence: How cellphones and crowdsourcing are saving lives and livelihoods
- Free Wikipedia-via-SMS is coming to a mobile phone near you
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020