What is Your Open Innovation Partnering Approach?
September 4, 2011 Editor 0
Open Innovation is now an accepted methodology for enhancing your new product or service development pipeline notes Kevin McFarthing on the Innovation Excellence site. It is deployed to varying degrees depending on the industry or even the company attitude. There are many different approaches to finding and engaging with external partners, including technology scouting and corporate portals. But which is the best?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018