What is Your Open Innovation Partnering Approach?
September 4, 2011 Editor 0
Open Innovation is now an accepted methodology for enhancing your new product or service development pipeline notes Kevin McFarthing on the Innovation Excellence site. It is deployed to varying degrees depending on the industry or even the company attitude. There are many different approaches to finding and engaging with external partners, including technology scouting and corporate portals. But which is the best?
- Strategy: An Executive’s Definition
- Top management team diversity in fostering organizational ambidexterity: Examining TMT integration mechanisms
- Entrepreneurship and sustainability: Can business really alleviate poverty?
- Kenya: Safaricom to Process Rent Payments Through “Lipa Kodi Na M-Pesa”
- British Council and Bharti Airtel launch digital learning hubs across sub-saharan Africa
- Kenya: Young Kenyan Farmers Engage On Social Media
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021