What is Your Open Innovation Partnering Approach?
September 4, 2011 Editor 0
Open Innovation is now an accepted methodology for enhancing your new product or service development pipeline notes Kevin McFarthing on the Innovation Excellence site. It is deployed to varying degrees depending on the industry or even the company attitude. There are many different approaches to finding and engaging with external partners, including technology scouting and corporate portals. But which is the best?
- Free life insurance with your phone bill? Ghana’s Tigo tries it
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs
- Why is Human-Centered Design Important to ICT4D?
- Asia-Pacific Companies Increasingly Adopting Open Innovation
- Managing joint R&D: an investigation into joint patent applications in Japan, USA and Europe
- Scientists develop heat-resistant materials that could vastly improve solar cell efficiency
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020