What is Your Open Innovation Partnering Approach?
September 4, 2011 Editor 0
Open Innovation is now an accepted methodology for enhancing your new product or service development pipeline notes Kevin McFarthing on the Innovation Excellence site. It is deployed to varying degrees depending on the industry or even the company attitude. There are many different approaches to finding and engaging with external partners, including technology scouting and corporate portals. But which is the best?
- Hargeisa: Actively Building a Regulatory Framework for Small and Medium Firms
- The missing link: Transforming vocational skills into employment for young women
- Nano ‘tea bag’ purifies water
- Innovating brand strategy development using integration of data mining and the CBBE model
- The American Dream is Alive and Well, Outside America
- Bitcoin is a digital money ecosystem
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021