Open Services Innovation: A Review
August 28, 2011 Editor 0
On the Blogging About Business website, Bob Morris reviews Henry Chesbrough’s most recent book. In his previous articles and books Henry Chesbrough has a great deal of value to say about results-driven, multi-dimensional collaboration/co-creation within and beyond any organization.
His latest book is especially valuable because he thoroughly explains in it how to deliver better products and services for any business’ customers “that will allow it to grow and compete in a services era, ultimately escaping the commodity trap and that treacherous treadmill.”
Click here to read the full article.
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT IN MNCs – THE IMPORTANCE OF SUBSIDIARY TRANSFER PERFORMANCE
- UEA research reveals how farmers could mitigate nitrous oxide emissions
- Nanowires help lithium ion batteries from cracking up
- How do consumers create markets? The case of the minimoto
- Is more IT always better for business?
- Deploying e-health service innovations – an early stage business model engineering and regulatory validation approach
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020