Open Services Innovation: A Review
August 28, 2011 Editor 0
On the Blogging About Business website, Bob Morris reviews Henry Chesbrough’s most recent book. In his previous articles and books Henry Chesbrough has a great deal of value to say about results-driven, multi-dimensional collaboration/co-creation within and beyond any organization.
His latest book is especially valuable because he thoroughly explains in it how to deliver better products and services for any business’ customers “that will allow it to grow and compete in a services era, ultimately escaping the commodity trap and that treacherous treadmill.”
Click here to read the full article.
- Social Media Can Play a Role in Business Process Management
- The 4 Most Exciting Developments Right Now in the African Tech Industry
- How do Specialized Intermediaries Facilitate Creative Crowdsourcing?
- Working in the future – The Economist
- 7 Tips for Outcome-Driven Innovation
- 5 Insights for Better Mobile-First Web Solutions
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021