Nigeria launches first satellite built by Africans
August 28, 2011 Editor 0
NigeriaSat-X, designed and built by Nigerian scientists, will contribute to areas such as crop monitoring and disaster management.
Go to Source
- Biotech centre in Ghana to spearhead root, tuber research
- Fellowships for African women scientists a big hit
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020