The Art of Teaching Entrepreneurship and Innovation
August 18, 2011 Editor 0
Stanford Technology Ventures Program’s Executive Director Tina Seelig shares rich insights in creative thinking and the entrepreneurial mindset. Her talk, based on her 2009 book, What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20, cites numerous classroom successes of applied problem-solving and the lessons of failure.
Go to Source
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- The impact of R&D teams’ gender diversity on innovation outputs
- How Innovation Ecosystems Turn Outsiders into Collaborators
- Open Innovation Key for Modern Local Authorities
- Africa: View On Private Sector – Uncounted Innovation
- Earn a Professional Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020