Management Innovations for the Future of Innovation
August 16, 2011 Editor 0
In this article from Forbes India, Henry Chesbrough describes how the emergence of Open Innovation means, among other things, that innovation management will become more collaborative and that business model innovation will become as important as technological innovation. He points out that it is often the processes that led to the creation of innovative technologies that may prove more enduring than the technologies themselves. And these also are being innovated.Click here to read the full article.
- Creating Collaborative Business Models
- Business Model Innovation: Path to Greatness
- Take your Business Model to the Next Level
- Open Business Models: How to Thrive in the New Innovation Landscape
- The Benefits of Partnering with Universities in the Era of Open Innovation
- Adapt or Die. What is Business Model Innovation?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019