Management Innovations for the Future of Innovation
August 16, 2011 Editor 0
In this article from Forbes India, Henry Chesbrough describes how the emergence of Open Innovation means, among other things, that innovation management will become more collaborative and that business model innovation will become as important as technological innovation. He points out that it is often the processes that led to the creation of innovative technologies that may prove more enduring than the technologies themselves. And these also are being innovated.Click here to read the full article.
- Creating Collaborative Business Models
- Business Model Innovation: Path to Greatness
- Take your Business Model to the Next Level
- Open Business Models: How to Thrive in the New Innovation Landscape
- The Benefits of Partnering with Universities in the Era of Open Innovation
- Adapt or Die. What is Business Model Innovation?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018