Management Innovations for the Future of Innovation
August 16, 2011 Editor 0
In this article from Forbes India, Henry Chesbrough describes how the emergence of Open Innovation means, among other things, that innovation management will become more collaborative and that business model innovation will become as important as technological innovation. He points out that it is often the processes that led to the creation of innovative technologies that may prove more enduring than the technologies themselves. And these also are being innovated.Click here to read the full article.
- Creating Collaborative Business Models
- Business Model Innovation: Path to Greatness
- Take your Business Model to the Next Level
- Open Business Models: How to Thrive in the New Innovation Landscape
- The Benefits of Partnering with Universities in the Era of Open Innovation
- Adapt or Die. What is Business Model Innovation?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019